If you are noticing issues with the recently updated site, browsers like Google Chrome and Chromium Edge work the best with this site.

Croydon Logo
Log In Log in

Planning Sub-Committee

Scheduled for: Thursday, 17th of June 2021 at 17:30 (Times in UTC)

00 00 00 00
Day Hour Minute Second

Stream will start shortly

Something went wrong with the player...

Try refreshing the page

Error log:

Planning Sub-Committee

Scheduled for: Thursday, 17th of June 2021 at 17:30 (Times in UTC)

Inactive Speaker Active Speaker

No active speaker

Inactive Agenda Active Agenda

No active agenda

There are no agendas...

  • 01

    Apologies for absence

    To receive any apologies for absence from any members of the Committee

  • 02

    Minutes of the previous meeting

    To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday 25 March 2021 as an accurate record.

    Minutes of Previous Meeting

  • 03

    Disclosure of Interest

    In accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct and the statutory provisions of the Localism Act, Members and co-opted Members of the Council are reminded that it is a requirement to register disclosable pecuniary interests (DPIs) and gifts and hospitality to the value of which exceeds £50 or multiple gifts and/or instances of hospitality with a cumulative value of £50 or more when received from a single donor within a rolling twelve month period. In addition, Members and co-opted Members are reminded that unless their disclosable pecuniary interest is registered on the register of interests or is the subject of a pending notification to the Monitoring Officer, they are required to disclose those disclosable pecuniary interests at the meeting. This should be done by completing the Disclosure of Interest form and handing it to the Democratic Services representative at the start of the meeting. The Chair will then invite Members to make their disclosure orally at the commencement of Agenda item 3. Completed disclosure forms will be provided to the Monitoring Officer for inclusion on the Register of Members’ Interests.

     

  • 04

    Urgent Business (if any)

    To receive notice of any business not on the agenda which in the opinion of the Chair, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.

  • 05

    Planning applications for decision

    To consider the accompanying reports by the Director of Planning & Strategic Transport:

     

    Section 5 Explanation

  • 05

    19/05568/FUL Land R/o 20-22 Gidd Hill Coulsdon CR5 3AH

    Demolition of garages, erection of two semi-detached dwellings with vehicular access, car parking, cycle and refuse storage.

     

    Ward:Coulsdon Town

    Recommendation: Grant permission

    5.1 Site Plan

    Item 5.1 Land rear of 20_22 Gidd Hill Coulsdon

  • 06

    Exclusion of the Press & Public

    The following motion is to be moved and seconded where it is proposed to exclude the press and public from the remainder of a meeting:

     

    "That, under Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act, 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information falling within those paragraphs indicated in Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972, as amended."

     

There are no documents...

There are no participants...

Stream Link URL

Press enter to search...

    We use cookies to analyse our traffic. You can read our privacy policy here