Client Logo

Licensing Sub-Committee

Select a language

  • English
  • Welsh
  • Afrikaans
  • Albanian
  • Amharic
  • Arabic
  • Armenian
  • Azerbaijani
  • Basque
  • Belarusian
  • Bengali
  • Bosnian
  • Bulgarian
  • Catalan
  • Cebuano
  • Chichewa
  • Chinese (Simplified)
  • Chinese (Traditional)
  • Corsican
  • Croatian
  • Czech
  • Danish
  • Dutch
  • Esperanto
  • Estonian
  • Filipino
  • Finnish
  • French
  • Frisian
  • Galician
  • Georgian
  • German
  • Greek
  • Gujarati
  • Haitian Creole
  • Hausa
  • Hawaiian
  • Hebrew
  • Hindi
  • Hmong
  • Hungarian
  • Icelandic
  • Igbo
  • Indonesian
  • Irish
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Javanese
  • Kannada
  • Kazakh
  • Khmer
  • Kinyarwanda
  • Korean
  • Kurdish (Kurmanji)
  • Kyrgyz
  • Lao
  • Latin
  • Latvian
  • Lithuanian
  • Luxembourgish
  • Macedonian
  • Malagasy
  • Malay
  • Malayalam
  • Maltese
  • Maori
  • Marathi
  • Mongolian
  • Myanmar (Burmese)
  • Nepali
  • Norwegian
  • Odia (Oriya)
  • Pashto
  • Persian
  • Polish
  • Portuguese
  • Punjabi
  • Romanian
  • Russian
  • Samoan
  • Scots Gaelic
  • Serbian
  • Sesotho
  • Shona
  • Sindhi
  • Sinhala
  • Slovak
  • Slovenian
  • Somali
  • Spanish
  • Sundanese
  • Swahili
  • Swedish
  • Tajik
  • Tamil
  • Tatar
  • Telugu
  • Thai
  • Turkish
  • Turkmen
  • Ukrainian
  • Urdu
  • Uyghur
  • Uzbek
  • Vietnamese
  • Xhosa
  • Yiddish
  • Yoruba
  • Zulu

This will be saved as your language preference for this site.

Scheduled for: Tuesday, 28th of June 2022 at 09:30 (Times in UTC)

00 00 00 00
Day Hour Minute Second

Something went wrong with the player...

Stream will start shortly

Licensing Sub-Committee

Scheduled for: Tuesday, 28th of June 2022 at 09:30 (Times in UTC)

No speaker is active Speaker currently active

No active speaker

No active agenda

There are no agendas...

  • 01

    Appointment of Chair

    To appoint a Chair for the duration of the meeting.

  • 02

    Apologies for Absence

    To receive any apologies for absence from any members of the Committee.

     

  • 03

    Disclosure of Interests

    Members and co-opted Members of the Council are reminded that, in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct and the statutory provisions of the Localism Act, they are required to consider in advance of each meeting whether they have a disclosable pecuniary interest (DPI), an other registrable interest (ORI) or a non-registrable interest (NRI) in relation to any matter on the agenda. If advice is needed, Members should contact the Monitoring Officer in good time before the meeting.

     

    If any Member or co-opted Member of the Council identifies a DPI or ORI which they have not already registered on the Council’s register of interests or which requires updating, they should complete the disclosure form which can be obtained from Democratic Services at any time, copies of which will be available at the meeting for return to the Monitoring Officer.

     

    Members and co-opted Members are required to disclose any DPIs and ORIs at the meeting.

     

    ·       Where the matter relates to a DPI they may not participate in any discussion or vote on the matter and must not stay in the meeting unless granted a dispensation.

    ·       Where the matter relates to an ORI they may not vote on the matter unless granted a dispensation.

    ·       Where a Member or co-opted Member has an NRI which directly relates to their financial interest or wellbeing, or that of a relative or close associate, they must disclose the interest at the meeting, may not take part in any discussion or vote on the matter and must not stay in the meeting unless granted a dispensation. Where a matter affects the NRI of a Member or co-opted Member, section 9 of Appendix B of the Code of Conduct sets out the test which must be applied by the Member to decide whether disclosure is required.

     

    The Chair will invite Members to make their disclosure orally at the commencement of Agenda item 3, to be recorded in the minutes.

  • 04

    Urgent Business (if any)

    To receive notice of any business not on the agenda which in the opinion of the Chair, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.

     

  • 05

    LICENSING ACT 2003 - Application For a Premises Licence at 77-79 Mitchley Avenue, Croydon, CR2 9HN.

    The Sub-Committee is asked to determine whether to grant the application for a premises licence at 77-79 Mitchley Avenue, Croydon, CR2 9HN.

    SCR77-79MitchleyAvenueFS

    SCR77-79MitchleyAvenueAppA

    SCR77-79MitchleyAvenueAppxA1-A4

  • 06

    Exclusion of the Press and Public

    The following motion is to be moved and seconded where it is proposed to exclude the press and public during the course of a meeting:

     

    Pursuant to the provisions of regulation 14 paragraph (2) of the Licensing Act 2003 (Hearings) Regulations 2005, the licensing authority may exclude the public from all or part of a hearing where it considers that the public interest in so doing outweighs the public interest in the hearing, or that part of the hearing, taking place in public. For the purposes of paragraph (2), a party and any person assisting or representing a party may be treated as a member of the public. In light of the possibility of disclosing personal data if the photographs circulated by a party to the hearing were made available in public, members of the committee will be asked to agree to exclude the public from the hearing to enable members to view the photographs on the basis that doing so outweighs the public interest in that part of the hearing taking place in public.

There are no documents...

There are no participants...

Stream Link URL

Share on Social Networks

Embed Video

  • 560x315
  • 640x360
  • 853x480
  • 1280x720

Press enter to search...

Report a playback issue

Your description will be sent to Civico along with a snapshot of player data that will help us identify the issue(s) and improve the player experience on this site.

We use cookies to analyse our traffic. You can read our privacy policy here